Monday, August 9, 2010

Cute Little Mavis

Yikes!  This is my first post on my new blog so bear with me.  This is Mavis.  She's from Stamping Bella and I think she's adorable.  There are several other Mavis images and they're so cute!  I've colored her using my prismacolor pencils and gamsol.  My paper is Basic Grey Kioshi.  I love this paper because it has so many pretty colors in it. 




I hope to be back tomorrow with a new card.  Thanks for visiting.

Stamp:  Stamping Bella Mavis Builds A Sandcastle
Paper:  Basic Grey, Bazzill

4 comments:

  1. congratulations, anita, on starting your blog! i love this card; it's sooo adorable and coloured so beautifully. that wish list of mine just keeps growing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new blog. Hope you have as much fun as I do. :) Your coloring is beautiful. I'm a follower now!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your work. Am going to join as a follower. You make the most beautiful cards. Hope you'll visit me too. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable!
    http://anitasdesigns.blogspot.com/2010/08/cute-little-mavis.html

    ReplyDelete