Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hello Friend

I made this card using a Hero Arts stamp.  It was a very simple and easy card to make.  I embossed the front of the card.  I colored the image with my Prismacolor pencils and gamsol and matted it on a layer of light green cardstock.  I added the ribbon and the button and this card was finished.  It actually turned out much prettier than I thought it might.  Wouldn't this be a nice card to send to a friend to let them know they're in your thoughts?  I definitely think this would bring a smile to a friend's face.  Thanks for stopping by!




Stamp:  Hero Arts
Other:  Prismacolor pencils, gamsol, embossing folder, ribbon, button

6 comments:

  1. ooooh, anita, i love it! you used one of my favourite colour combos - pink and green. it's clean and simple and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a beautiful CAS card
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely Anita, I love white cards with a little colour. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this card Anita, it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just LOVE this card Anita, it is stunning in it's simplicity. WOW! hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fresh card in beautiful colours

    ReplyDelete