Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Amber Ink Easter

Good morning to all of you!  I have a new project to share this morning using an Amber Ink image.


 
Amber Ink is sponsoring the challenge this week over on The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge and their theme this week is Easter.   I used "Curious Lovebunny" on my card today.  I used Prismacolor pencils to add some grey shading.  I added Fluffy Stuff to his tail and heat-set it with my embossing tool.  My papers are digi papers from Amber and they're called "Tiny Heart Carrots".   You can find all the fantastic Amber Ink products here.  Please be sure to stop by The Sisterhood of Crafters Challene Blog to see what their amazing team has created this week.

Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you find time to visit again later today as I'll have something else to share with you.

Image:  Amber Ink - Curious Lovebunny
Paper:   Amber Ink - Tiny Heart Carrots; Bazzill
Other:  Prismacolor pencils, Fluffy Stuff, Nestabilities, Marth Stewart border punch, ribbon, button 

8 comments:

  1. oh what a cute bunny and i love the "carrot" DP and colour theme lol
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, what cute paper!! Love the fluffy tail you gave the bunny!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie, and the paper is just fab!! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so sweet Anita!...

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is totally sweet, Anita! I just love that super orange gingham bow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, how cute! the orange and green are perfect with the cute bunny. i love the punched border at the top with the cute bow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! I love the colors and papers you used.

    ReplyDelete