Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A Pot Of Gold

Good morning to all of you.  Some of us are sharing some "anything but a card" projects over on the All That Scraps Blog.  


So this is my interpretation of a leprechaun's pot of gold lol!  I picked up this little bucket quite awhile back in the Target $ bin.  I really wanted to fill it with gold foil-wrapped chocolate "coins" but I could not find those gold coins anywhere!  It's like my local stores skipped right over the St Patty's Day candy and went straight to Easter candy :(  Anyway, the cute leprechaun is from the Meoples Lucky Rainbow Rubber Stamps.  He's colored with copics and colored pencils.  I cut him out and matted him with my nestabilities and then tied the tag onto the bucket handle.  Be sure to stop by the All That Scraps Blog to see what the rest of the DT is sharing today.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  CC Designs - Meoples Lucky Rainbow Stamp set
Other:  Copics, Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, Nestabilities, ribbon, bucket, candy     

6 comments: