Thursday, March 7, 2013

All That Scraps Preview - Day Four

Happy Thursday.  Only one more day till the weekend rolls around ... yay!  We've had some cold, snowy weather the last couple of days but it's suppose to warm up this weekend and I am sooo ready for some nicer weather :)  But I'm sure you didn't stop by to hear me complain about the weather, did you?  We are continuing our March release preview over on the All That Scraps Blog and today we're sharing some of the Drozy's Darlings images.

 
This sweet fairy is Drozy's Darlings Fairy Watering rubber stamp.  I love fairy images and this one is a real cutie ... look at that sweet face!  She's colored with copics and colored pencils and I applied Glamour Dust to her wings, the butterfly, and the flower on her watering can.  I used the CC Designs Cutters Flower Border Die to cut out the row of flowers.  I stippled some clouds on my background and added a bow with a button.  Be sure to stop by the All That Scraps Blog to see what the rest of the DT is sharing today.  And remember, all of the new March release is available in the shop now! 

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope to see you a little later today as I have another project to share with you.

Hugs, Anita


Stamp:  CC Designs - Drozy's Darlings Fairy Watering Rubber Stamp
Paper:  Neenah; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, Glamour Dust, ribbon, button, embroidery floss, CC Designs Cutter Flower Border Die, MFT Die-Namics Grass Die

10 comments:

  1. Adorable, sweet card Anita.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful is your creation Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WaaaaW! What a beauty! hugs1 Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous anita.stunning sweet image and i love your pretty scene :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet and I love your clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wahhabi another cutie! Love this scene!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. How adorable is this card Anita! Such a sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the use of the grass and flower dies with this image! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete