Wednesday, April 10, 2013

A Retro-Fresh Challenge at TGF

Hello sweet friends.  We're starting a new challenge today over on the Greeting Farm Blog.  For TGF's retro-fresh challenge, you must use a stamp that is 6 months or older and follow the theme.  I selected the theme this month and I chose "polka dots and/or plaids" ... pretty easy, right?


I used Anya Celebrates and colored her with copics and colored pencils.  Then I added a bit of Glamour Dust to her hair barrette and the heart on the package bow.  I used a hexagon die to cut out polka dot and plaid shapes and glued those along the bottom of my card.  The sentiment is included with this gorgeous Anya stamp!  Be sure to stop by the Greeting Farm Blog to see the rest of the team's polka dot and/or plaid projects.  This challenge is open for an entire month so I hope you play along.  There's a fabulous prize for a random winner and you can read all about it when you visit TGF's blog!  

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
Designed To Color Challenge 10  -  Hexagon Fun
Repeat Impressions DCC410  -  Clean and Simple Cards

Stamp:  The Greeting Farm - Anya Celebrates
Paper:  My Mind's Eye - Miss Caroline; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, PTI hexagon die, Glamour Dust, corner rounder 

9 comments:

  1. Oh I love this Anita - fab use of the hexagons and of course your gorgeous colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Anita this is just the cutest!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Retro card!! I love those hexagons, they are perfect! Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card Anita.
    Hugs
    JAyne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and fabulous design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous anita.i love your fab design with the hexagns and stunning image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm way behind, don't remember seeing this image before, a pretty card...and the hexagons are a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She looks wonderful and love the polka dots hexagons!

    ReplyDelete