Thursday, May 30, 2013

You're My Cup Of Tea

Good morning everyone!  Only one more day to go till we hit the weekend ... yay!  I've got lots going on this weekend, the weather is suppose to be fabulous, and I'm really looking forward it ;-)  I do have a new card to share with you today.


This sweet image is called Time For Tea Girl.  She's one of the Time For Tea Designs digis by Jo Davies.   I colored her with copics and colored pencils and used some lovely Authentique papers for my card.  I added a doily, some seam binding, and flowers with pearls.  She sure looks like she's enjoying that cup of tea, doesn't she?  Or maybe she's like me in the mornings with my first cup of coffee ... still trying to wake up lol!  You can find the rest of Jo's beautiful digis in her Etsy shop here.

Thank you for stopping by.  Have a great day!

Hugs, Anita

Stamps:  Time For Tea Designs - Time For Tea Girl; My Favorite Things - sentiment
Paper:  Authentique - Grace; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, doily, seam binding, EK Success flower punches, pearls   

19 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Great colouring and gorgeous papers, Anita:)
    Dafi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. anita this is stunning!!! mmmm love those papers and the little flowers you have created are so sweet. beautiful work :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo...love this golden yellow!! So gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and gorgeous color scheme!
    Hugs
    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely card, fab image and colouring. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh this is gorgeous .. i ust love the colours
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous hun...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card and stunning image great layout too xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning Anita!
    Awesome colouting of a fabby image...I wish I looked that good drinking my first cuppa in the morning lol!
    Love the colours and perfect embellies.

    I hope your weather is good at the weekend, it's been pretty dreadful here so far this year, I yearn for some sun on my bones :(

    Big hugs
    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this Anita! <3 Gorgeous colouring! X

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fabulous sweetie hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fabulous sweetie hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anita, this card is beautiful! Such a lovely color palette! The gold adds such a richness.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So beautiful Anita! Love the papers and flower arrangement and your colouring is outstanding as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  15. so stunning anita.fabulous image and design and I love your colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wowie!! Love the rich colors you chose and Such a Fab image! that is so me with my first cup of coffee in the AM, lol ;-) Well accept she's a blond instead of a red-head, lol ;-) Love this Lady!! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love how she is sitting on the ribbon, hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete