Friday, June 7, 2013

Best Friends

Happy Friday to all of you!  I have a Sugar Nellie card to share today.



This gorgeous little fairy is Delia and she is one of the Fairy Glen images over at Funky Kits.  This is one of my favorite Sugar Nellie images.  I usually don't like to color the same image multiple times (probably why I have way too many stamps in my collection).  But that's not the case with Delia ... I adore her and find myself reaching for this stamp fairly often.  She's just perfect for so many occasions.  This time I have colored her with Distress Inks and added some Glamour Dust to her wings, antennae, and star wand.  My papers are by Graphic 45 and I love the purple/green combo.  I added some lace and a few punched flowers with pearls.  OK, that's all for today!  I hope you all have a fabulous weekend ;-)

Thanks for stopping by.  

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter this challenge:
As You Like It Challenge #3  -  Favorite Rubber Stamp

Stamps:  Sugar Nellie - Delia; My Favorite Things - sentiment
Paper:  Graphic 45 - Place In Time Collection; Bazzill
Other:  Distress Inks, Glamour Dust, My Favorite Things Dienamic - Layered Rose, Martha Stewart Branch Punch, pearls, lace 

17 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! She's so adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my fav sugar nellies too so I see why you would pick her a lot. Those papers are gorgeous by the way, need to find me some of those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo cute!! lOVE THE IMAGE AND SWEET DP, the colour combo is great.

    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always so impressed by your work, it's lovely. ( a little jealous too * wink*)
    Lisa
    *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is super cute, I could color her a few times!! Great color combo too!! The lace through the middle is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anita hope your enjoying this lovely weather.......This is so beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh waw this is gorgeous! Your colouring is just stunning. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, love the image and gorgeous floral papers. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful Anita :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So soft and pretty! She looks ready to attend a party!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So gorgeous Anita, adorable image and love those pretty papers.
    Hugs Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. she is a sweet image on such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. just stunning anita!!! ohhh these colours really suit you. I am used to you doing beautiful brights but these more vintage tones are just so lovely! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. so stunning anita.gorgeous design and colours and I love the fab image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute-love the paper you used for the flowers. Beautiful colors, adorable details-not to mention your amazing coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful card Anita, I love that cute image :o)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete