Monday, July 15, 2013

CC Designs' Make It Monday

Happy Monday everyone!  Today over on the CC Designs Blog I'm sharing a little summer project I made using one of their new stamps.  So I thought I'd also share it here on my blog.


You will need small brown paper bags and any embellishments you want to add.  I chose to use ribbon, a button, and some twine.  You'll also need a stamp pad and your choice of stamps.


Since I made my bags for an outdoor BBQ, I decided to use the ant stamp from the Webbie's Words Ants Go Marching Sentiments Rubber Stamps.  So the first step is to stamp your image(s) on the brown paper bag.


Then I added my ribbon and tied on the button using a piece of twine.


To finish the bag all you need to do is add a folded napkin and some plastic utensils.  I think these would also be cute to stick in your kids' lunchbags!

Thank you for stopping by today!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my project in this challenge:
RCC83  -  Celebrate Your Heritage

Stamp:  CC Designs - Webbie's Words Ants go Marching Sentiments Rubber Stamps
Other:  Brown paper bag, ribbon, button, twine, napkin and plastic utensils

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous and what a great stamp just love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw this is so stunning anita.really cute idea :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! It's so cute!
    Hugs,
    Francine

    ReplyDelete