Friday, September 6, 2013

Farm Fresh Friday at TGF

It's Friday so that means we have a new Farm Fresh Friday Challenge posted over on the Greeting Farm Blog.  This week it was sweet Maria Therese's turn to choose our theme and she has chosen "Picture This".


I used this sweet little Picture Perfect Ian on my card and colored him with copics and colored pencils.  I also used the Film & Polaroid Die as embellishments on my card.  Then I added a few stickers from a pack of Simple Stories Snap Stickers I had picked up a few weeks ago.  Be sure to stop by the Greeting Farm Blog to see what the rest of the DT is sharing today.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  The Greeting Farm - Picture Perfect
Paper:  Simple Stories - Say Cheese; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, TGF Film & Polaroid Die, Simple Stories - Snap Stickers 

4 comments:

  1. Very cool card! I love all of the kraft! I could use the film and polaroid dies on every single card I make! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable! love kraft and all my favorite things on here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this anita.fantastic image and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shine on his hair, he is def ready for his photo!

    ReplyDelete