Thursday, November 21, 2013

I Wuff You

 

Good morning everyone!  First, I want to let you know about our Return to Winter Wonderland release this Saturday.  I know you're going to love the new images so be sure to stop back by to check them all out. 


Today I'm sharing a card using an older Sugar Nellie stamp.  This stamp is called Little Boots and it's from the Home Grown Collection at Funky Kits.  I colored these sweeties with copics and colored pencils.  I love the little doggy boots that she has dangling from her hands.  I figure if my grandson sees this card, he's going to want to pick up some doggy boots for his puppy for the winter :)  I used some older My Mind's Eye papers and then diecut some flourishes and flowers and added some pearls.  The sentiment tag is from Whimsy and I love the little tabs in this collection of sentiments.

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

Stamps:  Sugar Nellie - Little Boots; Whimsy Stamps - I Heart You Tabs 2
Paper:  My Mind's Eye - Sunshine; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Pearls, Whimsy Tabs 2 Die, My Favorite Things Dies - Layered Rose and Leaf Filled Flourish

4 comments:

  1. Thats a really beautiful card.......beautifully coloured image and the papers are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, love the coloring and everything about your card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, love the gorgeous colours!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning anita.i love this image and your design is gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete