Saturday, December 14, 2013

Time For Tea - Christmas Pud

Happy Saturday to all of you.  I hope you're managing to stay warm :)  There's not much time left till Christmas and I'm trying to get a few more holiday cards completed. 


This sweet girl is a Time For Tea Designs image by Jo Davies.  She's called Christmas Pud and you can find her in Jo's Etsy shop here.  Of course I colored her with copics and colored pencils.  I used some Glamour Dust on her hat and Liquid Applique for the textured "fur".  I also used the Liquid Applique for the icing on the pudding.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
4 Crafty Chicks Challenge 172  -  Food & Drink
Crafty Catz Challenge 211  -  Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations Challenge 244  -  Traditional Christmas Colors
Cute Card Thursday Challenge 299  -  Christmas Catch Up
Delightful Challenges  -  Red and Green
Penny's PaperCrafty Challenge 157  -  Feminine With A Sentiment
Stamp n Doodle Challenge  -  For The Holiday Spirit

Stamps:  Time For Tea Designs - Christmas Pud; Stampavie - Peace on Earth
Paper:  Authentique - Wonder; Kraft
Other:  Copics, Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, Glamour Dust, Liquid Applique, pearls, heart punch, CC Designs Cutter Curly-Q Border Die

13 comments:

  1. Hi Anita.
    What a great card, the image is so sweet and love the papers. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anita, I think this card is really sweet. Love your coloring. It just looks so rich and I can just smell her holiday baking from here. :0) Hope you are enjoying the Christmas season. Hugs Lisa G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Anita is your card lovely colouring too with your adorable image x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I love your coloring !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable!!
    I love the rich red dress and those delicious patterned papers!
    You rock, Anita! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. h wow she is gorgeous anita and i love your fabulous colouring ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous creation, love your colouring & the different papers are fab!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute - great coloring (as always); love the papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anita, this card is absolutely beautiful! Your coloring is amazing - she's so pretty! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks for our Food/Drink challenge this week - that Christmas pudding looks delish!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's been awhile, but I've been keeping up...always enjoy your beautiful cards Anita! Coloring is always amazing! ~hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just so cute, adorable!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore this image you used here. Both of the cards you created and entered are so awesome! I admire your coloring, you make it look so easy!. Will be checking out the images. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks. Have an amazing day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card!! Time for tea... Another one that I didn't know about until I met you ... & now I collect them!!
    :)) :)) soooooo cute !!!
    Love her designs !!

    ReplyDelete