Wednesday, April 23, 2014

7KCF - A Bushel & A Peck

(** Please scroll down for my SugarPea Designs post **)

Good morning to all of you!  It's Wednesday so that means we have a new challenge over on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog.  As always, our challenge is "anything goes".



I decided to use this sweet A Bushel & A Peck by SugarPea Designs.  Isn't she a cutie?  And there are lots of different items available to place in her basket (see stamp set below).  I colored her with copics and colored pencils.  The pretty papers are by Authentique.  Be sure to stop by the 7KCF Challenge Blog to find all the details about the challenge!

Sweet P Collection Bushel & A Peck

Products from the 7 Kids College Fund Store:


Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
Crafting By Designs April Challenge  -  Anything Goes
Crafty Cardmakers Challenge 114  -  Floral Profusion
Ribbon Girls April Color Challenge  -  Yellow/Lemon
Scribble and Scrap Challenge 16  -  Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. a very cute card, Anita!! your colour ing is amazing!! Thank you so much for joining us in our Always Anything Goes challenge over at Scribble and Scrap !
    Mirella DK
    DT Scribble and Scrap Challenge (Cute and Crafty Cards by Mirella)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous anita.cute fun image and i love your papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful, and beautifully coloured as your image is. Our challenge was HANDMADE flowers. I can't see any on your card, only flowers in the image. I am therefore sadly deleting your entry.

    I do hope you will come back again however, and best of luck with your other entries.

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers and More

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so cute shouting Happy Mother's Day! Love the papers you used and how they go perfectly with your image. I almost purchased her, but the kitty in the window won out! I just love your card!!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete