Thursday, July 24, 2014

7KCF - Queenie & Princess

Good morning all!  Today I'm sharing a card featuring a stamp from Saturated Canary.


This adorable stamp is Queenie & Princess.  This image just makes me smile and I thought it would be a perfect card to send to a good friend.  I colored the image with colored pencils and gamsol.  That's right - no copics on this one!  I added a sentiment from CC Designs and some sparkly dots with a pearl pen.  And of course there's StarDust Stickles on her tiara because all tiaras need some sparkle, right?



7KCF Products:

 Queenie & Princess Rubber Stamp from Saturated Canary
StarDust Stickles from Ranger Industries
Cream Pearl Pen from Viva Décor

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

4 comments:

  1. I love the image, wonderful colouring and beautiful papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think there is a SC image I don't like!! lol! They are adorable! You totally rocked the colored pencils!! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness.............just look at these two colored to the nines Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so cute Anita what an adorable image x

    ReplyDelete