Thursday, July 17, 2014

A New Challenge at Little Miss Muffet

Good morning to all of you!  This month I'm a guest designer over on the Little Miss Muffet Challenge Blog and they have a new challenge starting today.


I decided to use this sweet little Polka Dot Pals Neomie for my card.  Isn't she adorable?  This image just screams summer to me and I love watermelon so I immediately fell in love with this little cutie.  I colored the image with my copics and added the grass with Prismacolor pencils.  The new challenge is "anything goes" so be sure to stop by the Little Miss Muffet Challenge Blog to get all the details and to see what their amazing DT created this week. 

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Little Miss Muffet - Polka Dot Pals Neomie
Paper:  Carta Bella - Summer Lovin'; Bazzill; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, MFT Stitched Circle die, Spellbinders die, Martha Stewart border punch

5 comments:

  1. What perfect papers for Neomie! Gorgeous card Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the watermelon theme, and your grass is perfect!!! Fun little Summer-time card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute Anita !!!
    Love that image and your coloring is superb !
    hugs
    Pooja
    lightboxcreative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute anita.adorable image and your papers and colouring are fabulous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete