Sunday, July 27, 2014

Time For Tea Designs

Good morning all!  I hope you're enjoying your weekend so far.  Today I have a male card to share.


I used the Football Adam image from Time For Tea Designs.  Of course here in the states we would call him Soccer Adam, right?  Anyway, he's a perfect image for a male card.  I'm not sure what occasion I'll be using this card so I didn't add a sentiment.  I colored him with copics and added some grass with my colored pencils.  My only embellishments are a few stars.  The papers are some I've had in my stash for a very long time.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenge 70  -  Polka Dots
Wags 'n Whiskers Challenge 134  -  Polka Dots

Stamp:  Time For Tea Designs - Football Adam
Paper:  Echo Park - Little Boy; Bazzill; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Paper Smooches Star Die   

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow I just adore the vibrant colouring and the mix of design papers. Perfect for a sport loving boy/guy.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic coloring!! Great boy card!! (i totally need to make some boy cards!! lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant male card, I always struggle with football creations.
    A fab design and layout, thanks for the inspiration
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great male card, I love your colouring and the colours you have used. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww Anita your card and image is so beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card for a boy! I love your coloring of your image, it looks awesome! And the combo of the plaid and polka dots looks super! Nice job! So glad to have you play along with us at CC&CC for our polka dots challenge! Joanne

    ReplyDelete