Good morning everyone! We are starting a new sketch challenge today over on the SugarPea Designs Blog!
I used the trees and igloo from the Have An ICE Day clear stamp set. This awesome set is from our 2014 Holiday Release! Take a peek at the photo below and you'll see all the fabulous images that come in this set! First I cut the tag from the Gift Tag - Sugar Cuts Die and stamped the trees on the tag. Then I fussy cut the igloo and popped it with pop dots. I added some Glamour Dust to the ground snow and the igloo for a frosty look. My papers are from the Warm & Cozy 6x6 paper pad from Carta Bella.
The rules are simple:
- Create a new card or project using the SugarSketch provided
- SugarPea Design stamps are not required to play along or to win, but would be appreciated
- You may rotate/flip the sketch and replace shapes - so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable
- Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword SPDSS17 so that we can check out your beautiful work
- Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz on the SugarPea Designs Blog
- One randomly selected winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe 205 - Winter
Sister Act Card Challenge 86 - Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenge 214 - Anything Goes
Stamp: SugarPea Designs - Have An ICE Day
Paper: Carta Bella - Warm & Cozy, Neenah
Other: Copics, SugarPea Designs Gift Tag - Sugar Cuts Die, twine, button, Glamour Dust