Thursday, January 29, 2015

The Greeting Farm - Dollie With Hearts

Hello friends.  Today I'm sharing a card I made for my post over on the TGF Blog.


Since I'm still trying to get some Valentine cards made to send out, I decided to use the sweet Dollie with Hearts.  Isn't she a cutie?  I colored her with copics and simply added some ribbon and a bow.  The sentiment I used here, along with several others, comes with the stamp set.  The paper is from an older BoBunny collection.

Be sure to stop by tomorrow because we've got a new TGF Farm Fresh Friday Challenge and I'll have another TGF sweetie to share with you. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
4 Crafty Chicks Challenge 231  - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments Challenge 124  -  Valentine or Love Sentiment

Stamp:  The Greeting Farm - Dollie With Hearts
Paper:  BoBunny - Head Over Heels; Neenah
Other:  Copics, ribbon    

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love the red, black and white theme and the gorgeous image.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waw such pretty bright red colour and your colouring is fantastic! hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning anita.i love the gorgeous image and your striking colours are fabulous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautifully coloured image and card layout and the sentiment is just right for our challenge .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anita. Such a sweet card, she is lovely and you have coloured
    her in to perfection Take care Maria~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Wow, Wow...I sure wish I could work with the reds like you do. Incredible coloring, layout and paper. Loving the sweet creation. Thank you for rockin our anything goes challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so super cute, love the paper you used and the great design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh I love this xx great layout its Beautiful xx thank you for joining our current challenge over at http://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/
    Sandie (Aud Sentiments DT)
    http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete