Saturday, February 28, 2015

Love

Good evening friends.  I was looking through some of my cards and realized I had not posted this card ... so I thought I'd pop on here quickly and share it. 



I started with a piece of watercolor paper and diecut the heart shape.  Then I thought I'd try my hand at adding some color with water and distress inks.  I like the way it turned out.  The love diecut is from SugarPea Designs' Sugarcuts - Heart Journal Card.  I cut it out several times and glued the layers together.  I really like to layer my word diecuts like this as I think it really makes them "stand out" more than just using one layer, if that makes sense lol!  The sentiment is from the Happy Mail clear stamp set.  Then I just added some sequins and adhered it to a bright pink card base.  There you have it ... a fairy quick and easy card!

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you're having a great weekend.

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  SugarPea Designs - Happy Mail
Other:  SugarPea Designs SugarCuts - Heart Journal Card, distress ink, sequins



2 comments: