Thursday, June 25, 2015

The Greeting Farm - Happy Summer!

Good morning!  I hope you're having a great week and remember ... only one more day till the weekend ... yay!!!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for the Greeting Farm Blog.




I used this sweet Addy digi and colored her with copics.  She's perfect for a cheerful summer card, right?  We really haven't been having much in the way of "summer weather" where I live but this little cutie reminds me that I will eventually have some hot summer days (I hope)! 

There are lots of other adorable Anyas and her friends over in the Greeting Farm shop.  You can find the stamps here and the digis here.  And don't forget about our latest Farm Fresh Challenge.  You have until June 30th to enter and the lucky winner receives a $50 gift certificate to the TGF Store.  You can find all the challenge details here

Thank you for stopping by.


Hugs, Anita

Stamps:  The Greeting Farm - Addy (digi); SugarPea Designs - sentiment; Your Next Stamp - Fun Faces (sun)
Paper:  Echo Park - I Love Sunshine; Neenah

Other:  Copics, YNS Stitched Rectangle Die, SPD SugarCuts Gift Tag Die, MFT Sun Die, sequins

1 comment: