Sunday, June 28, 2015

Your Next Stamp - Boom!

Hello stamping friends!  I have another 4th of July celebration card to share with you today. 



This cute image is from the Boom! clear stamp set.  There are three different dynamite images and several funny sentiments included in the set.  I colored the dynamite with copics and then cut it out using the coordinating Boom! Die Set.  My papers are from the Patriotic Picnic 6x6 pad from Doodlebug Design.  If you want to see some of the other cards I've made using this set you can look herehere, and here.  As you can see, I've gotten lots of use out of this adorable stamp set.  




Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
Hiding In My Craft Room #205  -  Any Holiday
Marker Pop Challenge #71  -  4th of July

Stamps:  Your Next Stamp - Boom!
Paper:  Doodlebug Design - Patriotic Picnic; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Wink of Stella clear glitter pen, Your Next Stamp Boom! Die Set, Paper Smooches star die 

8 comments:

  1. It's always a treat to catch up with you and your colorful happy cards, Anita! This is - I gotta say it - a dynamite 4th of July card!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab clean and simple card, I love the image, its so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ack!! Adorable card! The image is colored beautifully (I WANT THAT STAMP SET NOW!), and your card layout is beyond PERFECT. A+ for sure! Thank you so much for joining us over at MarkerPOP! for our 4th of July Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun card! I love that image, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun card! I love that image, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally funny card!!!!! Lots of energy in thst lil guy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so totally cute.. I love everything about it.. Thanks for joining us at MarkerPop!

    ReplyDelete