Friday, June 26, 2015

Your Next Stamp - Fun Friday Sketch and Color Challenge #17

Happy Friday everyone!  I hope you've had an amazing week!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for our latest Fun Friday Sketch and Color Challenge over on the Your Next Stamp Blog.




Isn't this butterfly fun?   It's from the new Quirky Animals Set Five clear stamp set.  If you look at the photo of the stamp set below, you'll see there are two adorable butterfly images and lots of great sentiments!  I colored the butterfly with my Zig Clear Color Real Brushes and a Wink of Stella clear glitter pen.  These Zig brushes are new to me and I've really been having fun with them.  I cut the butterfly using the coordinating Quirky Animals Set Five Dies and then applied some Glossy Accents to the sunglasses.   I used the Stitched Rectangle Die Set and the Stitched Square Die Set to cut the white cardstock.  I used the Chunky Grass Die to cut the grass and then stamped the sentiment on the grass.  I used some Neon Sunrise and Mermaid Fun gumdrops to finish my card.  


 

To enter the challenge you need to follow the sketch and/or the inspiration photo.  Be sure to stop by the Your Next Stamp Blog to read the challenge details and to see the beautiful projects by the rest of the DT! 







Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a great weekend.

Hugs, Anita

Stamps:  Your Next Stamp - Quirky Animals Set Five
Paper:  Doodlebug Design - Sunkissed; Neenah
Other:  Zig Clean Color Real Brushes, Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen, YNS Quirky Animals Set Five Die, YNS Stitched Rectangle Die, YNS Stitched Square Die, YNS Chunky Grass Die, YNS gumdrops

2 comments:

  1. Anita! You have such a fabulous eye for color and layout! I love the colors!!!!! And, what a cute overall card!

    ReplyDelete