Monday, July 20, 2015

SugarPea Designs - Creative Color Challenge #3

Good morning everyone!  I hope you had a fabulous weekend.  Today I'm sharing a card I made for our new Creative Color Challenge over on the SugarPea Designs Blog


  

I used the cute goat from the Totes Ma Goats clear stamp set.  This little goat is so adorable and I absolutely love that sentiment!  I colored the image with copics and colored pencils and added a button tied with twine. 






I hope you find some time to get inky and play along with us in our challenge!  You can find the links to the DT's fabulous projects over on the SugarPea Designs Blog.



Thank you so much for stopping by.  Have a great day!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  SugarPea Designs - Totes Ma Goats
Paper:  We R Memory Keepers - Little One; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Prismacolor Colored Pencils, Gamsol, twine, button

No comments:

Post a Comment