Friday, August 28, 2015

Peace + Love + Wags

Happy Friday!  I'm so glad the weekend is finally here!  It's been a long and busy week and I'm looking forward to enjoying a slow weekend ;-)  I wanted to share a sweet puppy card with you today.


This adorable image is Mama Elephants' Playful Pups.  This is a perfect set to make cards for all your puppy-loving friends!  I colored these sweeties with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then cut them out using the coordinating dies.  I cut the dp panel using Your Next Stamp's Stitched Rectangle Die.  

Zig Markers:
Flesh Colour, Tea Rose, Light Green, Wine Red, Blue, Oatmeal, Dark Oatmeal, Light Gray, Gray

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Mama Elephant - Playful Pups
Paper:  Pebbles - Front Porch; watercolor paper
Other:  Zig Clean Color Brush Markers, YNS Stitched Rectangle Die, ME Playful Pups Dies, Memory Box Scallop Die, Glossy Accents   

3 comments:

  1. These two are so cute!! I am always so over-critical of myself when coloring animals! lol! I can never quite achieve the look I really want! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aawww this is super cute! I love the image!
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute - I love that background!!

    So Zig markers...what do you think of them?

    ReplyDelete