Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Smile

Happy hump day!  I hope you're having an awesome week.  I've got a super easy card to share with you today.




I used the cute Perky Plants stamp set from Paper Smooches.  The funny images in this set are sure to make you smile!  I stamped the image on watercolor paper that I cut using a stitched rectangle die.  I colored the image with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and a Wink of Stella clear glitter marker.   Then I added a few enamel dots.  If you're in my area you can pick up all the supplies for this card over at The Paper Cottage.

Zig Markers:
Light Blue, Yellow, Bright Yellow, Light Green, Gray, Light Gray, Geranium Red



I'm entering my card in the Paper Smooches Sparks August Anything Goes Challenge

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Paper Smooches - Perky Plants
Paper:  Echo Park - Sweet Summertime; Strathmore 140 lb w/c
Other:  Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, Wink of Stella clear glitter marker, enamel dots, Your Next Stamp Stitched Rectangle Die, MFT Stitched Circle Stax Die         

No comments:

Post a Comment