Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Smiles For You

Good morning.  I've got a card to share that I'm pretty sure will make you smile ;-)




This funny guy is from the Your Next Stamp Happy Dance stamp set.  Isn't he a cutie?  I colored him with distress inks and then cut him out using the coordinating Happy Dance Die Set.  I applied some Glossy Accents to his eyes to make them pop a little more.  I used the Stitched Rectangle Die Set to cut my dp and then added some gumdrops.  I'm pretty sure that anyone that looks at this fella is gonna smile, right?

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Your Next Stamp - Happy Dance
Paper:  Doodlebug Design - Sunkissed; Strathmore 140 lb w/c
Other:  Distress Inks, YNS Happy Dance Dies, YNS Stitched Rectangle Dies, YNS gumdrops   

No comments:

Post a Comment