Sunday, September 20, 2015

It's A Good Day To Be Happy

Good morning!  I hope you're having a wonderful weekend so far. 




I made this quick and easy card awhile back and realized I hadn't posted it to my blog yet.  This cute little image is from Mama Elephant's Up And Away stamp set.  I colored the image with my Zig markers and then cut it using the coordinating die set.  I used Your Next Stamp's Stitched Rectangle Die Set to cut the dp and white cardstock.  The image is mounted on foam tape for dimension and I added a few clear sequins. 

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Mama Elephant - Up And Away
Paper:  Doodlebug Design; Neenah; w/c paper
Other:  Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, ME Up And Away Die Set, YNS Stitched Rectangle Die Set, sequins

3 comments:

  1. I just love browsing through your blog. You are such a talented crafter/colorer and such an inspiration to me. Thanks for sharing all your crafty greatness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet image! I don't know why I haven't bought this set yet!!?? Totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete