Monday, November 16, 2015

The Challenge #51 - Inspiration

Good morning everyone!  I hope you had a fabulous weekend.  Today I'm sharing a card I made for our new challenge over at Always Playing With Paper's The Challenge

 
 
 
 
 
A beautiful inspiration photo, right?  I used the We're Better Together stamp and die set from My Creative Time.  There was no coloring required so this ended up being a quick and easy card to make.  I did some paper piecing on the cup and then added some Glossy Accents and a few enamel dots. 

Be sure to stop by The Challenge to see the gorgeous projects by the rest of the DT!  I hope you find some time to get inky and play along with us! 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful week!


Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  My Creative Time - We're Better Together
Paper:  Authentique; Kraft
Other:  MCT We're Better Together Die set, Glossy Accents, enamel dots
 

4 comments:

  1. So "sweet" and pretty, Anita! My Creative Time has some cute stamps and dies. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, I like the fun papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and so much detail added to your card l love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anita, this is so FUN! I love the Kraft with this mix of papers! Just PERFECT! XX

    ReplyDelete