Friday, November 13, 2015

Your Next Stamp - Sketch and Color Challenge #27

Happy Friday everyone!  I hope you've had a fabulous week!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for our new Sketch and Color Challenge over on the Your Next Stamp Blog.




I used the new Holiday Hello clear stamp set.  I love the little critters in this set!  So this stamp is actually suppose to be a bird but I decided to color him as a cute little penguin ;-)  I colored him with copics and then cut him out using the coordinating Holiday Hello Die Set.  I added some Glossy Accents to his beak and feet and some Glamour dust to his hat.  I also used the Stitched Rectangle Die Set and added some pretty sparkly gumdrops.


 

To enter the challenge you need to follow the sketch and/or the inspiration photo.  Be sure to stop by the Your Next Stamp Blog to read the challenge details and to see the beautiful projects by the rest of the DT!





Thanks for stopping by.  Have a fantastic weekend!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Your Next Stamp - Holiday Hello
Paper:  My Minds Eye - Winter Wonderland; Neenah
Other:  Copics, YNS Holiday Hello Dies, YNS Stitched Rectangle Dies, YNS Gumdrops, Glossy Accents, Glamour Dust



3 comments:

  1. So pretty is your card l just adore your image backing papers and layout as always you have created a wonderful card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my so totally cute.. I love the way you colored him..

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a CUTIE!!! This image is soooo "tweet"!! Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete