Monday, December 21, 2015

My Coolest Friend

Good morning.  Are you ready for Christmas yet?  I've still got a couple of little stocking stuffers to pick up but otherwise I am done!  I even have most of the wrapping done, which is not like me at all.  I'm usually rushing to get everything wrapped and under the tree on Christmas eve.  Anyway, I thought I'd share another card I made using a fun Paper Smooches stamp and die set.




These frosty friends are from the Paper Smooches' Swanky Snowdudes clear stamp set.  It has lots of really cute snowmen and sentiments.  There's not much coloring required but I did use my copics and then cut them out using the coordinating die.  I added some Glamour Dust to the snowbanks and a few sparkly sequins.  If you're in my local area you can find all the supplies to make this card at The Paper Cottage.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita


I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
613 Avenue Create Challenge #155  -  Anything Goes
Addicted To Stamps Challenge #116  -  Winter

Stamp:  Paper Smooches - Swanky Snowdudes
Paper: Pebbles - Winter Wonderland; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Paper Smooches Swanky Snowdudes die set, Your Next Stamp Stitched Rectangle die set, Your Next Stamp Spring/Summer Scene die set (snowbanks), Glamour Dust, sequins

6 comments:

  1. Tee hee!!! They are so cute! I need to get me some snow drift dies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love these little snowmen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, Anita! Such a charming scene and everything is so well crafted! Thanks for leaving this on our front porch here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you your card put a smile on my face on a very wet, grey day. You've created a super scene with those two adorable snowmen. Great to have you stopping by at 613 Avenue Create, hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh - this is SO well done! I just love it! Great scene and great coloring! :)
    Thanks for joining in at ATSC!

    ReplyDelete