Tuesday, January 5, 2016

SugarPea Designs - You Only Live Once

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for an inspiration post on the SugarPea Designs Blog



 
 
I used the sweet Whisky Business clear stamp set.  The little chef in this set is so adorable and there are tons of accessory cooking images and sentiments included in this set (see the photo below).  I colored the girl and bowls with copics and then cut them out using the coordinating SugarCuts - Whisky Business dies.  Next I cut the tag using the SugarCuts - Gift Tag die set.  I stamped my sentiment on the tag, added a little pink bow and tucked it in behind the strip of designer paper.  The stack of bowls are only attached on the bottom bowl so that the tag is removable and I can write a message on the back of it. 
 
 
 
 
 
Be sure to stop by the SugarPea Designs Blog for even more inspiration from the DT.  
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.
 
Hugs, Anita
 
Stamp:  SugarPea Design - Whisky Business
Paper:  Melissa Frances - The Sweet Life; Neenah
Other:  Copics, SPD SugarCuts - Whisky Business, SPD SugarCuts - Gift Tag, ribbon

3 comments:

  1. Anita, this card is just amazing! Love your coloring on the stamped images and the papers you used are simply perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable!! Love that paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too sweet! Love the soft color palette you used here.

    ReplyDelete