Friday, January 22, 2016

Your Next Stamp - Sketch and Color Challenge #31

Happy Friday everyone!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for our new Sketch and Color Challenge over on the Your Next Stamp Blog
 

 
 
I used the Sprinkles - Sew Cute clear stamp set and the coordinating die set. I love all of the Sprinkles stamps and this one is just perfect for so many different occasions.  I colored the images with copics and added some Glossy Accents to the bunny's nose.  I cut my papers with the Stitched Rectangle Die Set and I also used the Circles Die Set.  I added a few sparkly gumdrops to finish my card.

Copics used:
Bunny - W3, W1, W0, R20, R00
Carrot - Y3, Y18, Y15, Y11, YG17, YG23, YG21
Thimble - C5, C3, C1
Spool & Thread - E43, E42, E41, E40, R85, R83, R81, RV10




To enter the challenge you need to follow the sketch and/or the inspiration photo.  Be sure to stop by the Your Next Stamp Blog to read the challenge details and to see the beautiful projects by the rest of the DT!




Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Your Next Stamp - Sprinkles-Sew Cute
Paper:  Echo Park - Sunny Days Ahead; Neenah
Other:  Copics, YNS Gumdrops

4 comments: