Friday, April 8, 2016

Mermaid Kisses and Starfish Wishes

Happy Friday!  I thought I'd pop on here and share a little mermaid card that I made.



This sweet mermaid is from Taylored Expressions' Mermaid Kisses Stamp and Die Combo.  Since I'm not a big fan of fussy cutting, I love that both the stamp and die come packaged together!  I colored this cutie with copics and then used the die to cut her out.  I used my Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen on her shell crown and her star garland.  The fun paper is from Doodlebug and the little bubble shapes are also from Doodlebug. 

Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you have an amazing weekend!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Taylored Expressions - Mermaid Kisses
Paper:  Doodlebug Design - Under The Sea; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Doodlebug Shape Sprinkles - Bubbles, Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen

3 comments:

  1. So cute!! and beautifully colored Anita! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!! Perfect opportunity to use that new Doodlebug paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore this sweet card! That little mermaid is just darling and the background paper is perfect. I recently ordered this fun paper pad and now I'm wishing I had this image - she's too cute!

    ReplyDelete