Friday, April 29, 2016

Your Next Stamp - Sketch and Color Challenge #38

Happy Friday everyone!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for our new Sketch and Color Challenge over on the Your Next Stamp Blog



I used the Life's A Hoot clear stamp set to make a card for a coffee-loving night-owl friend.  I colored the image with copics and then cut it out using the coordinating die set.  I cut a circle using the Circles with Stitching and Piercing Marks die, sponged some blue ink on the circle, and used foam dots to adhere the cute little owl.  Of course I used my Stitched Rectangle Die to cut the plaid pattern paper.  Lastly, I added a few pretty gumdrops to finish my card. 




To enter the challenge you need to follow the sketch and/or the inspiration photo.  Be sure to stop by the Your Next Stamp Blog to read the challenge details and to see the beautiful projects by the rest of the DT!




Thank you so much for stopping by.   

Hugs, Anita

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card! Coffee sounds good this morning. I'm sleepy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colouring. Love so much the owls. Beautifulcard

    ReplyDelete