Sunday, May 15, 2016

ConGRADulations

Good morning!  It's that time of year when lots of graduations are happening so I thought I'd pop on and share a quick and easy graduation card.


This adorable owl is from Pink and Main's Grad Owl clear stamp.  I just love those huge glasses he (or she?) is wearing.  I think I had some that were that large back in the day lol.  I colored the image with copics and then used some Glossy Accents on the owl's beak and claws.  I really think the Glossy Accents would look fabulous on the glasses but my bottle was almost empty and I was afraid I would run out of gloss halfway through the glasses.  I used some fun star paper from Doodlebug Design.  The stamp set includes several great sentiments to choose from.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in the following challenge:
Pink and Main Challenge #9  -  Anything Goes

Stamp:  Pink and Main - Grad Owl
Paper:  Doodlebug Design; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Spellbinders Circle Dies, Your Next Stamp Stitched Rectangle Die, Glossy Accents

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!! Love your card design and your coloring!! Thanks for linking up your project this month!!
    Have a wonderful day!!
    Kimberly :)
    Kimberly’s Crafty Spot
    Pink & Main Stamps, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card! Glad you dropped in to do the challenge with us at Pink and Main! DT Member Pam

    ReplyDelete