Monday, May 9, 2016

The Challenge #72 - Color Inspiration

Good morning!  I hope you had a fabulous and fun weekend.   Today I'm sharing a card I made for the new challenge over at Always Playing With Paper's The Challenge.  Each week we have a different type of challenge and this week it's a color challenge.  I hope you play along!



I used this adorable bird from the Birdie Notes stamp set from Pretty Pink Posh.  Cute little bird, right?  I cut the patterned paper with the Stitched Rectangle Die from Your Next Stamp.  I stamped the bird on Neenah cardstock and colored it with copics.  Then I used My Favorite Thing's Stitched Circle Stax to cut out the image.  The sentiment banner was cut using My Favorite Thing's Fishtail Flags Layers Stax



Be sure to stop by The Challenge to see the beautiful work by the rest of the DT! 


Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Stamp:  Pretty Pink Posh - Birdie Notes
Paper:  Pebbles - Family Ties; Neenah
Other:  Copics, YNS Stitched Rectangle Dies, MFT Stitched Circle Stax, MFT Fishtail Flags Layers



4 comments:

  1. Isn't he just adorable!!! Too Tweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet! Perfect paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable, Anita! Loving your mix of prints!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the background paper and this little sweet birdie.

    ReplyDelete