Sunday, June 19, 2016

Oceans Of Love

Good morning everyone!  Today I'm sharing a card that I made for The Greeting Farm.   



I love mermaids so I used the sweet Sealia to make a shaker card.  I colored her with copics and then fussy-cut her.  I cut a piece of watercolor paper and used distress inks to create a watery background.  I adhered Sealia to the watercolor paper and glued a few sequins on the background.  Then I placed a sheet of acetate over the watercolor panel and used silver washi tape to tape three sides of the acetate to the watercolor panel.  I added some sequins to the "pouch" that I created and then used washi tape to close the top of the pouch.  Then I simply adhered the shaker pouch to the front of my card.  This is a really quick and easy way to make a shaker card.

Copics Used:
Skin - E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair - E29, E27, E23, E21
Body - YR18, YR09, YR07, YR04, YR02
Shells - BG18, BG57, BG53, Y18, Y15, Y13, Y11, R14, R12, R11, R00

Distress Inks Used:
Peacock Feathers and Mermaid Lagoon

Are you signed up to receive The Greeting Farm newsletter?  If so, you may have already seen my card in their most recent "Here's A Tip" newsletter.  If you haven't signed up yet, be sure to do so.  Anyway, I thought I'd pop on here and share my card with those that may not have already seen it.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  The Greeting Farm - Sealia
Paper:  Neenah; watercolor paper
Other:  Copics, Distress Inks, Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen, Liquid Pearls, acetate, sequins, beads, washi tape     

2 comments:

  1. OMG, this is amazing!! What a fantastic shaker! (I might have to case this!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely shaker card Anita, I love it.

    ReplyDelete