Thursday, July 21, 2016

Paper Smooches - Hey Sugar!

Good morning!  I hope you're having an amazing week so far.  I used a fun set of stamps and dies from Paper Smooches to make this card.




This cute popsicle stamp is from the Sugar Rush set - lots of fun, sweet images in this set!  I colored the popsicles with copics ... not much coloring required though so that was quick & easy.  After I colored the images I cut them out using the Sugar Rush Icons Dies and then added some Wink of Stella clear glitter pen to them.  I made a round card using some dies from Spellbinders and My Favorite Things.  The bright striped paper and sparkly enamel dots are from Doodlebug Design.


I'm entering my card in the Paper Smooches July Challenge - their challenge this month is "summer" so be sure to check out their challenge details. 

 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Hugs, Anita
 
Stamp:  Paper Smooches - Sugar Rush
Paper:  Doodlebug Design - Sunkissed; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Paper Smooches Sugar Rush Icons Dies, Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Circles Dies, Spellbinders Standard Circles Dies, MFT Stitched Circle STAX, MFT Fishtail Flags Layers STAX, Wink of Stella clear glitter pen, Doodlebug Designs Sprinkles - Summer Glitter Assortment

4 comments:

  1. I love coming across posts from you in my feed. They are always so bright and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little round card!! It's darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card design- I really need to start making round cards more often! LOVE those little popsicles! LOVE your coloring too! FUN x10000000! THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us for the PS challenge- hope you link again soon <3

    ReplyDelete