Wednesday, August 31, 2016

A Star Is Born

Happy Wednesday!  Today I'm sharing a card I made when I was on the Splitcoaststampers Dirty Dozen Design Team.




I used this sweet bear to make a baby card.  The stamp is A Star Is Born and it's a digi from the All Dressed Up Stamps etsy shop.  I think this image makes such a sweet baby card!  I colored the image with copics and then cut it out using the Stitched Square Dies from Your Next Stamp.  I used a black glaze pen on the bear's nose and eyes and then added a few enamel dots to finish my card.    I used Glossy Accents on his fishing goggles to give them a glassy look.  I kept my card very simple by just adding some twine tied in a bow.

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you enjoy your day!

Hugs, Anita


Stamp:  All Dressed Up - A Star Is Born Digi
Paper:  Carta Bella - It's A Boy; Neenah
Other:  Copics, YNS Stitched Square Dies, black glaze pen, enamel dots

2 comments:

  1. Oh my this is such a sweet card, who can resist an adorable teddy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetie pie!! Love this CAS!!!

    ReplyDelete