Monday, October 24, 2016

Pick Of The Patch

Good morning!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  Today I'm sharing a fall card featuring a sweet scarecrow from Pink and Main.
 
 
These images are from the Scarecrows clear stamp from Pink and Main.  I colored them with copics and diecut them with the Scarecrow Dies. I used my Wink of Stella clear glitter pen on the overall buttons and a black glaze pen on the scarecrow eyes.  I used some colorful Doodlebug Design papers on my card and finished it with a few of their matte sprinkle dots.

Thank you for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in the following challenge:
Pink & Main Challenge #14  -  Fall/Halloween


Stamp:  Pink & Main - Scarecrows
Paper:  Doodlebug Design - Flea Market; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Pink and Main Scarecrow Dies, Your Next Stamp Stitched Rectangle Dies, My Favorite Things Fishtail Flags Layers STAX Die, white gel pen, black glaze pen, Wink of Stella clear glitter pen, Doodlebug Design Fall Matte Sprinkles

2 comments: