Monday, October 17, 2016

Warm Wishes

Good morning!  I hope you had a fabulous weekend.  I found some time to make a card for the My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 302.



I used this cute little penguin roasting marshmallows from the BB Toasty Greetings stamp set.  I colored the penguin and his roaring fire with copics and then diecut them with the coordinating die-namics.  I used distress inks to watercolor a panel I cut using the Die-namics Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX.  I cut the snow drift with the Die-namics Snow Drifts and added some Glamour Dust to the snow drift to make it look frosty.  I used my Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen on the fire to give it some shimmer.  I used a black glaze pen on the penguin's eyes and then added a few clear sequins to finish my card.

Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you have an amazing week!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  My Favorite Things - BB Toasty Greetings
Paper:  Neenah; watercolor panel
Other:  Copics, distress inks, MFT Die-namics, black glaze pen, Wink of Stella clear glitter pen, sequins   

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Anita, i love it.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,love the image and great design xx

    ReplyDelete