Thursday, November 10, 2016

All I Want For Christmas

Hello everyone!  I have another Christmas card to share today.


I recently discovered the JustMEdigitalstamps show over at Etsy and she has some of the cutest little images.  Of course I had to pick up a few, right?  This sweet image is called Snow Buddies and there are several adorable images and sentiments included in this stamp set.  This was such a quick and easy image to color so it would be perfect for making lots of Christmas cards.  I colored everything with copics and then cut the image using a Stitched Square Die from Your Next Stamp.  I added some Glamour Dust to the snowy ground and used Glossy Accents on the snowman's nose and coal buttons.  I used a black glaze pen on the eyes and the bear's nose.  Lastly, I added a few colorful sequins.  Be sure to hop over to Etsy to check out this digital shop - you won't be disappointed!

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  JustMEdigitalstamps - Snow Buddies
Paper:  Neenah, kraft
Other:  Copics, YNS Stitched Square Die, Glamour Dust, Glossy Accents, Black Glaze pen, sequins

4 comments:

  1. A sweet image paired with a sweet sentiment!! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh so sweet! l adore your card Anita and the image is so adorable and the sentiment says it all x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! I always LOVE your cards and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww what a lovely little scene... they look smitten with each other!! A gorgeous CAS card with a perfect sentiment Anita!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete