Monday, November 7, 2016

I Love You More Than I Can Bear

Good morning!  I hope you had a fabulous weekend.  I found some time to ink up one of the new stamps sets from My Favorite Things.


I used the adorable BB Polar Bear Pals - this stamp set is so cute and I love the sentiments in this set.  Perfect for lots of different occasions!  I colored the image with copics and then diecut it using the Die-namics BB Polar Bear Pals dies.  I used distress inks to sponge my cardbase and an oval I cut using the Die-namics Pierced Oval STAX die.  I used the Die-namics Snow Drifts to cut the snowbank for the oval shape.  I embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder and used the Fishtail Flags Layers STAX to cut the sentiment banner.  I used a black glaze pen on the bears' eyes and noses.

I'm entering my card in the My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #305.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful week!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  My Favorite Things - BB Polar Bear Pals
Paper:  Neenah; Watercolor paper
Other:  Copics, Distress Inks, black glaze pen, white embossing powder, MFT Die-namics: BB Polar Bear Pals, Pierced Oval STAX, Snow Drifts, and Fishtail Flags Layers STAX    

3 comments:

  1. 😍 Wow your card looks so amazing.💕💕💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh wow Anita this is just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this aqua blue color!!! The bears totally pop against it! Great card!

    ReplyDelete