Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Season's Greetings

Good morning!  I hope you're having a fabulous week so far.  I'm sharing another Christmas card featuring a beautiful Christmas image from Power Poppy.


This image is from the Bottlebrush Holiday stamp set.  I colored the image with distress inks and used lots of Glamour Dust on the ornaments to add some pretty sparkle.  I used the MFT Stitched Circle Frames to cut out the image and then I stamped the sentiment on a banner I cut with the Die-namics Fishtail Flags Layers STAX.  The pattern papers are from My Mind's Eye 6x6 Sugar Plum collection.  I added some MME Sugar Plum Enamel Shapes to finish my card.

Thank you for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita


Stamp:  Power Poppy - Bottlebrush Holiday
Paper:  My Mind's Eye - Sugar Plum; watercolor paper
Other:  Distress Inks, Glamour Dust, MFT Stitched Circle Frames Die-namics, MFT Fishtail Flags Layers STAX Die-namic, MME Sugar Plum Enamel Shapes, Your Next Stamp Stitched Rectangle Die

1 comment: