Thursday, March 16, 2017

Hey Chickie

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a sweet little Easter card featuring an adorable stamp from Neat & Tangled.


This cute image is Cottontail Cuties and I fell in love with this stamp set as soon as I saw it!  I colored the image with copics and used the coordinating dies to cut out the image.  I used distress ink to apply some color behind the little girl and added a strip of rainbow paper along the bottom of the card.  I used a black glaze pen on the girl's eye and the chick's eye and then I applied a Wink of Stella clear glitter pen on the eggs.  I added a few sequins for some sparkle.

Thank you so much for stopping by! 

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in the following challenge:
Little Tangles Challenge 78  -  Rainbow

Stamp:  Neat & Tangled - Cottontail Cuties
Paper:  Doodlebug Design; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Neat & Tangled Cottontail Cuties dies, copics, distress ink, black glaze pen, Wink of Stella clear glitter pen, sequins

5 comments:

  1. I'm still swooning over this gorgeous card Anita!!!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS... you will see my trying to copy this style in the very near future methinks!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colouring is amazing! Love the delicate background and the way you included rainbow:)
    Thanks for playing with LTCh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome coloring, Anita! Really adorable card, and the use of rainbow colors for the placement is very clever! Thank you so much for joining the Little Tangles challenge!
    xx Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can totally see your love for this stamp set in your colouring, she looks absolutely adorable and beautiful in pink. Fabulous design and like the strip of patterned paper along the bottom. So glad you shared this with us at Little Tangles!!

    ReplyDelete