Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Your Next Stamp - August DT Dare

Good morning friends!  Today I'm joining Your Next Stamp as a guest to play along in their DT Dare!  The dare this month is to create a project with the theme "color me happy".


I used the cute girl from the Little Darling Wayfinder stamp for my card.  This stamp set is one of the new August release stamps.  I used the Stitched Scallop Rectangle Die Set to cut a piece of white cardstock and then used distress inks to sponge on some color.  I colored this sweet girl and her flowers with copics and then diecut them with the coordinating dies. 

 
 
 
Be sure to stop by the YNS Blog for more inspiration.  Karen gives away a stamp set to one lucky person that leaves a comment!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have a great day!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Your Next Stamp - Little Darling Wayfinder
Paper:  Neenah
Other:  Copics, Distress Inks, YNS Little Darling Wayfinder Dies, YNS Stitched Scallop Rectangle Dies

No comments:

Post a Comment