Saturday, September 30, 2017

Frightful Flight

Good morning!  I've been making lots of Halloween cards lately so I have another one to share today.


This cute hedgehog is from Penny Black and it's called Frightful Flight.  I have had this stamp forever and I'm glad I finally found some time to ink it up!  I love all the little critters from Penny Black and they're some of the first stamps I started "collecting" lol.  I stamped the image on Neenah and then masked it in order to sponge the purple clouds with distress ink.  I also used distress ink to sponge the ground.  I colored the image with copics and used a black glaze pen on the hedgehog's eye and nose.  I stamped some little black bats flying around the hedgehog to finish my card. 

Copics Used:
Hedgehog - E27, E25, E23, E21 and E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Balloon - E08, YR18, YR14, YR12, YR00

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Penny Black - Frightful Flight; My Favorite Things - sentiment
Paper:  Neenah
Other:  Copics, Distress Inks, My Favorite Things Mini Cloud Stencil, black glaze pen

No comments:

Post a Comment