Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Max The Red Nosed Reindeer

Good morning everyone!  Today I'm sharing a Christmas card with an adorable image from Sassy Cheryl's.


This  adorable little guy dressed up as a reindeer is called Max The Red Nosed Reindeer.  There's also a little girl version that I colored a couple of weeks ago and you can find her on my blog here.  I printed the image on Neenah and colored him with copics.  I used a stitched rectangle die to cut all my papers.  I used Glossy Accents on the reindeer's nose and little jingle bells.  I added some Nuvo Crystal glitter drops to finish my card.  You can find more great digis over at Sassy Cheryl's Stamps so be sure to check out her shop!
Copics used:
Skin - E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Deer - E33, E31, E30, E53, E51, E50 (also Prismacolor PC946 and Caran D'Ache 053)
Eyes - B95, B93, B91
Red - R46, R24, R22
Green - YG17
Bells - Y19
Shoes - C7, C5, C3, C1
Ground - W2, W1

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Sassy Cheryl's - Max the Red Nosed Reindeer
Paper:  Authentique; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Your Next Stamp Stitched Rectangle dies, Glossy Accents, Nuvo Crystal Drops

1 comment: