Friday, September 29, 2017

Witch Way Is The Candy?

Good morning!  I'm back again today with another fun Halloween card.


This sweet little witch is from the BB Witch Way Is The Candy? set.  I colored the witch with copics then diecut her using the coordinating die-namics.  I used the Inside & Out Stitched Rounded Rectangle Stax die-namic to cut the purple cardstock and then used foam tape to adhere the witch.  I cut the circle using the Stitched Circle Stax die-namic, sponged it with distress inks, and stamped the sentiment.  I used a black glaze pen on the witch's eyes.

Copics used:
Skin - E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair - E44, E43, E42, E41
Broom - E25, E23, E21, YR23, Y19
Hat & Cape - W7, W5, W3
Orange - E08, YR18, YR14, YR12
Blue - BG09, BG05, BG01, B000
Purple - V17, V15, V12

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita


I would like to enter my card in the following challenge:
MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge 352

Stamp:  My Favorite Things - Witch Way Is The Candy?
Paper:  Pink & Main - Not Too Spooky; Neenah
Other:  Copics, distress inks, MFT BB Witch Way Is The Candy Die-namics, MFT Inside & Out Stitched Rounded Rectangle Stax Die-namics, MFT Stitched Circle Stax Die-namics, black glaze pen


2 comments: