Thursday, October 26, 2017

Happy Hoppy Birthday

Good morning!  Today I'm popping in with a fun birthday card featuring stamps and dies from Gerda Steiner Designs.
 
 
This sweet little bunny is from the Happy Hoppy stamp set.  I colored the bunny and balloon with copics then diecut them using the coordinating dies. The fun cupcake papers are from Echo Park.  I used my Wink of Stella clear glitter pen on the balloon, used a black glaze pen on the bunny's eyes, and added Glossy Accents to her nose.  I added a few enamel dots to finish off my card.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Hugs, Anita
 
I would like to enter my card in the following challenge:
 
Stamp:  Gerda Steiner Designs - Happy Hoppy
Paper:  Echo Park - Birthday Wishes; Neenah
Other:  Copics, MFT Inside & Out Stitched Rounded Rectangle STAX die-namics, MFT Fishtail Flags Layers STAX die-namics, YNS Stitched Rectangle Dies, black glaze pen, Wink of Stella clear glitter pen, enamel dots

1 comment: